Industries Favourite Mechanicals Bench Vice for over 50 years has been made better . Its more of a workhorse than ever. The Stressed Parts are Beefed up as the areas of greatest stress has been strengthened and there is more Anvil area than before and the largest of any Mechanicaï¿½s Vice in the Market.
Lock Down Jaw Machine Vice
- Self-centring Lockdown Jaw vice Designed for Precision Milling machines and CNC Machining Centres.
- Sealed bearing system induces clamping pressure and increases bearing life.
- Accuracy in parallelism & squareness within 0.02/100 mm.
- Hardened bed and jaws maintain accuracy for a long time.
- Ductile Cast iron body.
- No workpiece tilt after clamping
- All parts interchangeable and available as spares.
- Tenons and tenon slots provided for effortless truing of vice on machine table.
- The high clamping force can be achieved by effortless handle movement which eliminates hammering on a handle.
Self Centering Hi-Grip Machines
- Self Centring Hi-Grip Machine Vice Designed for Precision Milling, Grinding & Widely Used With CNC Machining Center.
- High-Grade FCD 60 Body, Grounded Top & Bottom. This CNC vice Securely Holds Two Work Pieces for Maximum Productivity.
- Perfect Vice for Mass Production environments.
- The Vice also Quickly Convert into a Wide Opening single Station CNC Vice with a Massive 370mm Capacity.
- Bed Hight Matched with Multiple Vice Orders.
- High Alloyed Quality Resistance Steel, Case Hardened HRC 60 ± 2 is used in Clamping Jaws to give High Performance & No Wear.
- Accuracy in Parallelism & Squareness Within 0.02/100mm.
- nterchangeable Jaws Plates. Tenon & Tenon Slots Provided for Effortless Truing Of Vice on Machine Table.
- High Clamping Force can Achieve by Effortless handle movement which eliminates Hammering on vice handle.
- Maximum Clamping Force 3500 kg.