- International and ISI Standards for machine testing are followed.
- Castings properly seasoned for providing consistent accuracy during the life of machine.
- Wheel Head, Work Head and Tail Stock Spindles are made of special steel, hardened and ground for precision grinding as well as longer life.
- Imported angular contact bearings provided in Wheel Head, Tail Stock and Work Head.
- Gears are hob cut made of alloy steel.
- Automatic lubrication system is provided in Wheel Head Assembly for longer life of the Phosphorous Bronze bushes and Spindle.
- Taper table helps in easy flow of cutting oil.
|Max. Distance between centres mm.||1200||1500||1800||2100||2250||2600||3000||3750|
|Max. Distance between chucks mm.||1100||1400||1700||2000||2150||2500||2900||3600|
|Maximum weight of Crankshaft Kg.||60||80||100||125||150||200||300||500|
|Swing over Table mm.||400||500||500||650||650||650||650||650|
|Maximum Stroke mm.||175||225||225||280||280||280||280||280|
|Work Head Spindle Speeds RPM||27-41-61||27-41-61||27-41-61||27-41-61||27-41-61||18-27-41||18-27-41||18-27-41|
|Grinding Wheel Speed RPM||950||950||950||750||750||750||725||725|
|Note : Due to constant improvements the descriptions, dimensions and illustrations are not binding in detail.|