- Semi Automatic
- Suitable for batch production or small lot production
- More productive for quick engagement and overlapped functioning of the tools in addition to faster mounting and feeding of the job and rapid speed change
- Enable repetitive production of same job requiring less involvement, effort and attention of the operator for Presetting of work speed and feed rate and length of travel of the cutting tools
- Possesses an axially movable index able turret in place of tail stock
|Width of Bed||151 mm||151 mm|
|Centre Height||143 mm||143 mm|
|Swing over bed||186 mm||186 mm|
|Swing over Cross Slide||145mm||145mm|
|Spindle Nose||10TPI Threaded Nose||10TPI Threaded Nose|
|Spindle Bore Dia.||34 mm||40 mm|
|Collet Capacity||32 mm||38 mm|
|Spindle Speeds No. (Forward Reverse)||12||12|
|Range of Speeds||300-1400 R.P.M.||300-1400 R.P.M.|
|Cross Slide Tools to use||3/8 x 3/8||3/8 x 3/8|
|Cross Slide Travel||150 mm||150 mm|
|Turrer Slide Travel||125 mm||125 mm|
|Bore of Turret Hex||25.4 mm||25.4 mm|
|Average Working Distance Between Spindle & Turret Carriage||250 mm||250 mm|
|Power required||2 H.P. Two Speed||2 H.P. Two Speed|
|Gross Weight Approx||750 Kgs.||775 Kgs.|
|Floor Space Required without Bar Feed Device||1050 mm x 450 mm||1050 mm x 450 mm|
- 2 H.P. Two speed Ele. Motor.
- Penal Board with Relay, Connector, Push Button, S/F Switch, R/F Switch.
- Coolant Pump with Flexible Pipe.
- Bar feed Attachment.
- Vertical Slide.
- One Nos. Stopper Holder
- One Nos Turning Holder
- One Nos. Blank Holder
- One Nos. Drill Holder
- One Nos. Collet.
- Spanner for Spindle Nut.
- Turret Stopper Bolt Key.